Tuesday 10 May 2011

Best Friends

Afternoon! Hope you're week is going along nicely! It's all go here-lot's of orders and we're going away at the weekend to Whitby for a lovely weekend break! Also getting some new tattoos done tomorrow!
Anyways, popped along to show a card I've made using the fab image BBBFF by Mo Manning-available here which I coloured with copics. The papers are all Basic grey Life of the Party -just love the designs and colours in this set!

Also used by label maker for the sentiment and added some buttons. of course everything has been stitched to within an inch of it's life!

I'll be adding this to my Etsy Shop very soon in this section.

See you again soon! I might even pop on and post my tattoo pics tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Beautifully coloured! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowena,

    Great card, love those bright red colours. The image is lovely.

    I hope you have a great weekend in Whitby.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorged Rowena, the papers compliment the image perfectly!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete