Tuesday 15 February 2011

A Change of A Dress

Evening everyone! Bit behind as per usual as I've got quite a few bits to show you but I'm going to show you most recent little make using a fab new set by Paper Make-up Stamps called Retail Therapy.

I think this little note card set is such a fun way to let your friends know you've moved house:) So pretty as well! I used the yummy Prima Annalee papers to paper piece the images-can't get enough of em!
These will be going up for sale in My Etsy Shop shortly.

Elaine at Quixotic Paperie has got so much new stash in the shop-check everything out here, including the new Kenny K's, I'm going to have to treat myself to the new Kraftin Kimmie collection-loving the Retro!

Catch you all soon! Thanks for stopping by!! xxx

6 comments:

  1. Superbly clever and perfect execution! I just LOVE these! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are FABULOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE! So excited to see your post too!!! Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now these are punny and fabulous all rolled up into one.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. These just look great x
    What girl would not like these.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    PS... I have an award waiting for you on my blog x

    ReplyDelete