Thursday 18 February 2010

Relax and Rejoice, it's Coffee Time...

Evening friends! Friday tomorrow-weekend is almost here! Ian's got a rare weekend off so really looking forward to it! What have you got planned? Don't forget this Saturday is the Sugar Nellie blog hop! You won't want to miss it, it starts at 1pm GMT and there's tons of candy!

Before all the hopping fun, I've made this card with the new Manga stamp by Sugar Nellie called 'Coffee Time'. I think from what I've seen around blog land this is probably the favourite of the new Mangas-think it's mine too but I change my mind everytime I ink something up! I've coloured her with copics and used my yummy new Basic Grey Sugar Rush papers. I also used my new Prima Holiday Lights Poinsettas- aren't they gorgeous? Elaine at Quixotic Paperie has got tons of new goodies in stock including all the new Prima releases, check em out here.

Here's a close-up:~

I've followed the sketch over at Basic Grey Challenges, am also going to enter it at Sophisticats who want to see stitching, and Pile It On who want to see flowers.

That's about it from me then tonight, thanks so much for stopping by! Please leave me a few words so I know you've been then I can come see you too! Enjoy the rest of your evening:)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Rowena
    A gorgeous card,love the colours,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun, Love this so joyous!!! and always love how your cards are so bright and colourful!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rowena,
    I love the browns and tans on these fab papers and the open work ribbon is fantastic. What a great job you have made of the sweet image. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card - love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh Just fab!!! Love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word WOW, good luck with all your challenges, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week, Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new SN image - think I may have to purchase some of these, lol. Lovely bright colours again Rowena - gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful love the image and the papers are gorgeous too. Thanks for joining the Sophisti-cats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. The stamp is just adorable
    Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-cats
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete