Friday 6 November 2009

Excited!

No card to show am afraid but will have a project to show probably Sunday once I've bought some ribbon to match, you'd think in the mountains of ribbon I have I could find something suitable but no! Anyways...am off to the NEC tomorrow! Wohooo! Early start for me, leaving the house 6:30am! If you want to meet up send me a quick email tonight otherwise if you see me about say hi! I'll be the one with the black and red/pink hair in a purple jumper! Ha, don't think it'll be that easy somehow in the huge crowds but ya never know. Shall post a pic of the bits I buy when we get home:) Enjoy your Saturday whatever you get upto. xxx

5 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky you!! Hope you get tons of gorgeous stash. Shall be looking at your photos with a very green demeanour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have fun! - Really wish I was coming - would have love to have said Hi! I thought you were going to say that you were excited because you had a card in this month's Craft Stamper!! I recognised your fab style and felt sure it was you and it was!! Well done- fabulous card!!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a fantastic time & spending lots of money!! I'm so jealous :(
    Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fab time babe, theres something on my blog for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your day at the NEC I wish I was near enough to go!

    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete