Thursday 25 June 2009

Pile it On-Purple!


I've just recently discovered this new blog and so far am lovin it, and their little logo is an ice-cream-yum! Their challenge each week is to combine their challenge with as many other challenges as possible! So...I've used the sketch at Cupcake Crafts, obviously I've used purple too which is at Pile it On, and at Charisma Cardz this week you can do anything you like!

Stuff I used: SugarNellie Windswept coloured with Promarkers, Basic Grey Wisteria papers, core'dinations cardstock, distress inks in tea dye and dusty concord, lace, pin, button and rub on from stash, nesties and cuttlebug, prima flowers, raffia.

Well am off to bed soon, after I've caught up with Big Brother;). Thanks so much for stopping by and any comments you might leave! Sleep tight xxx

14 comments:

  1. oh rowena! this is gorgeous!!!! wow!!!!!

    Thanks for playing! I hope you keep visiting us!

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowena, another gorgeous card,Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch Rowena! Your card is really stunning, love the colors and your distressed edges!
    Thanks for playing with CCC this week.
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, your colouring is stunning and I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous hun i love how you have coloured the image, she is just so cute, your distressing is fab...

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, good luck hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rowena. I have just been looking at your cards and they are fantastic. I love this one with such stunning colours and the lace sets it off lovely, very nice.
    I have just made myself a follower on your blog and I will be back to see you again soon.
    Have a lovely day, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rowena, what a fabulous card. The SN image is gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. whouahhhh !!! your card is very stunning !!!! I love your colours and your stamps is very fantastic !!!
    hugs my friend COCO

    ReplyDelete
  9. whouahhhh !!! your card is very stunning !!!! I love your colours and your stamps is very fantastic !!!
    hugs my friend COCO

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card and a lovely image. Thanks for taking part in the CCC!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Congrats on the top 3 on Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, I love your colouring and the papers you've used, really gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful vintage looking card. Love the lace. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete
  14. just lovely, I am so glad I came across your blog.

    ReplyDelete