Thursday 14 May 2009

Oh my god, I am sooooo lucky!!!


Well talk about lucky, today came my prize from the Sugar Bowl, and I couldn't have even wished for a better prize. Amazing!!!! All of Leanne Ellis's new collection that aren't even for sale yet!!!! She is my favourite stamp designer so I had been putting pennies aside for this release anyway as I was so excited for these to come out. Am so grateful to Sugar Nellie for this amazing prize. Can you tell I'm chuffed?! Here is what I managed to make this afternoon with my new stamps.

Materials: Fiskars border punch, paper from stash, core'dinations card, hero arts sentiment, prima flowers, papermania brads and Leanne Ellis stamp available from Funky Kits,




5 comments:

  1. You are the first to ink them up! They only arrived in the House of Sugar yesterday, enjoy them all, i look forward to seeing what you create.
    thanks for joining in the sugar bowl challenge, you are one happy winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you lucky beggar :)))

    You've made a great card, can't wait to get my inky fingers on these stamps.

    The sentiment works really well with it, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well deserved prize and yes can tell you are chuffed and you have certainly done it justice this is an awesome card again I really love your colours.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card darling - as always. Woo hoo on getting the new release b4 the release LOL. Keep up the gorg work
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! :) And congratulations on winning the stamps!! x

    ReplyDelete